Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weekend with Kids

Ok so most of you that know me know that I am not a late night person. My weekend was very long but fun. To start things off Thurs and Friday of last week it was in the 100 plus which is very unusual for this area and time of the year. Friday after working both jobs, me and Shannon go through her garage to sort some stuff out because we were going to have a garage sale, which we did not but at any case we sweat like pigs for at least 2 hours cleaning. Then had to be at my house at 6PM to set up for our Pampered Chef party, which was fun. Then me and Shannon decided to go out to dinner after the party because we were starving 9:30PM. We go to Outback and have a drink, yes I had a drink! we got home about 11:30 PM and I went to bed.

Got up about 8AM went out to breakfast with my mom and sis, and did a little garage saling and went to the store. Then we went over to Kevin and Shannon's house about 4:00ish and had dinner and played Mexican Train tell midnight. Got home and went to bed about 1:00AMish.Got up at about 8AM on Sunday went to Target because they had something in there ad that I wanted. Went home watched somet TV got my lunch stuff ready for the week. Somewhere around 4:30ish we said we would watch Kensi, since Kevin and Shannon had a softball game, and then wanted to go out to dinner. So we had Kensi tell about 9:30PM.

Over all my weekend was awesome and I had the kids most of the weekend and yes I still do want my own very much:))Just thought I would catch everyone up as to what has been going on with me. The house is coming along good should start framing this week as it comes I will try and post some pictures.

No comments: