Ok so it is Thursday 6th at 9:47 PM.. I have been up since about 5Am and spent the better half of the day at Kaiser with Doreen and Mom. Doreen's heart procedure went well she is fine home and in bed sleeping. The pressures where about what they thought so that is good because that means there was nothing out of the ordinary.
Not only was I at the hospital all day but I had dancing tonight, and yes I went that is why I am still up. Everyone else is in bed including my cat! I am on my way there now, but I wanted everyone to know that Doreen is good and I will keep you posted on what her doctor says, when we see him next week!
Good Night oh by the way did I mention that I have to be back up at 5Am to go to work:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment