Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Tag

Christmas TagIf you have a blog, please do this as well! I would love to read your answers!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I am a HUGE fan of Starbucks' Peppermint Hot Chocolate.

2. Do you wrap presents or not? I do....Santa doesn't.

3. Colored Lights or White? I love the multi colored lights.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No not usually

5. When do you decorate? The day after Thanksgiving if I have my way!!

6. Favorite holiday dish? Doreen's Homemade cookies.

7. Favorite memory as a child? Always having pizza on Christmas Eve so there were no dishes for me to do so we could open our presents

8. When & how did you learn about Santa? I really do not remember, I think my mom told me when I was like 9 or 10, becuase it was getting to hard for her to hide things???

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes we have always opened all our presents from each other on Christmas Eve then Santa came and gave us more unwrapped gifts

10. How do you decorate your tree? Well, with lights and ornaments, sometime tinsel

11. Snow...love it or dread it? I have not ever really been in snow but I have always thought that I would like to play in it but be able to get out of it. So not live in it!

12. Can you ice skate? No way

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have a few favorites but most of them are as an adult. One is getting Bon Jovi tickets, the other is the year we decided not to give presents to each other and go to Nashville as a family. (which killed me because I like getting and giving) and my sister bought me tickets to see the Judds at Oakland, and it was awesome:) Thank you Doreen!!

14. What is the most important part of the holidays? Family and taking time to enjoy what it is all about:)

15. Favorite holiday dessert? Peppermint ice cream


16. Favorite tradition? Going to Starbucks getting Peppermint Hot Chocolate and drive around looking at ligts, that is the newest tradition. The old one is eating Pizza on Christmas Eve!

No comments: